There will be changes in 2012 that we hope you'll be happy with. They include:
- more food options with different catering arrangements, including a separate serving table for those with special dietary requirements
- more theatre - you asked for more!
- plenty of dancing and chances to dress up
- special regency treats to be served at the Jane Austen Festival Ball
- more hands-on workshops but with limited entry, so don't leave it late to buy your tickets and enrol
- archery - for the first time!
- and we have brought back outdoor regency games from England to enjoy at the Sunday Promenade.
We have new presenters - and a new feel to the festival in 2012. A wonderful team is on board already getting it prepared behind the scenes - they have put their heads together and come up with some pretty good ideas - so keep an eye out for new developments.
Earlybird season tickets are on sale now until sold out - with special discounts to large group bookings. So if you belong to a social group and want to bring along 10+ people, contact the festival asap to discuss your requirements.