Jennie Chancey from Sense & Sensibility Patterns is publishing a series of online pattern drafting lesson on Your Wardrobe Unlockd. The first lesson has just been published.
The monthly lessons include:
1. Creating a Basic Bodice Sloper
2. Modifying the Sloper to Create Historical Bodices
3. How to Draft Regency Bodices
4. Drafting Sleeves and Skirts
5. Sizing Patterns and Preparing for Publication
YWU is a subscription-based site and includes hundreds of articles on every aspect of historical costuming.
(The $9.95/month fee has been slashed 50% for your first month for a limited time, too!)